Thursday, March 8, 2007

Baking my butt

liza muses:

I'm still in the hospital. No sign I'll be coming home soon. The doc was kind of reluctant when I asked to be discharged this morning. Think maybe I need to bribe the good doctor just to be allowed to go home..haha!

My other half (darling hubby, aeab) is busy, busy, busy, so I have to make do with other activities today. I snooped out of my 4mx4m cell at about 10 am today, and got lost for about an hour window shopping in the only convenience shop at the hospital lobby. Just imagine what my life would be like if not for the shop. I only snapped out of my shoppaholic state when I received a call from the nurses' station. It was time for my therapy. Oh god... now here I am, baking my butt under the infra-red lamp.Hmm.. 20 minutes more to go.

Anyway, just read in Harian Metro Online (8 Mac 2007), that there's another case of naked pictures of a schoolgirl being distributed by somebody at her school. The pix were supposedly taken by her then boyfriend during their love frenzy. How can somebody be so stupid? Why would you want somebody to take your naked photos? You're not getting paid, most of the time you end up paying a huge sum to the photographer. Even Anna Nicole Smith (RIP) was smart enough to demand a huge payment from Playboy. Not that I'm saying I approve if you get paid, but think about it, any half stupid half smart (maybe) person would say no to that kind of photography what with the easiness of spreading them thru multiple communication channels. I would say, these kind of people are beyond stupid. No matter how much you're in love with someone, just say NO. Love can go wrong, you can fall out of love anytime. Think about it.

1 comment:

Observer said...

I guessed those girls were just REALLY blind when in love. I try not to belittle them as I knew, we're not exactly smart if no one is dumb. :-)