Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pramugara Yang Terlampau and No Backbone

liza muses:

What? What? Again?

I'm not asking that about him anyway. I'd like to ask the girl who got video-recorded doing shameful acts with him: Just what were you thinking? You knew he got a bad record already (his previous Kisah Penghidupan Seorang Pramugara Yang Terlampau was widespread and it created quite a stir and that time). OK, so you were blindly in love with him maybe, but what? What are the reasons that made you agreed to do it????

I just don't understand it. So people say Cinta itu Buta, when you're in love you give everything like Jiwa dan Raga and all... it's bullshit you know. I do love others, but don't we have the responsibility to love ourselves first? Think about it. Think before we act; will the act that we are pursuing cause any bodily, emotional, financial, spiritual harm to ourselves? If it does, why continue? OK, so you've done it, and it was a mistake, can you repair it before it's too late? I'm not saying that I've never made a mistake in my life, actually I did a lot. But I learned from them, I try not repeat the same mistake twice. You can also take examples of other people's mistakes. The news is actually a good source of people's mistakes.

Oh God, now I've become a rambling, babbling, nagging grandmother. Not grandmother, not yet, mother maybe.

By the way, I will be discharged from the hospital today. Yippee! I didn't have to bribe the good doctor anyway. Anyway, I don't know where have two pieces of my backbone gone, they replaced them with super titanium clips, so now, I'm nearly 0.3% a cyborg. Yippee again! I just hope that the scanner at the airport doesn't go buzz when I get thru it.

No comments: